Envision your special day overlooking the picturesque golf course, a warm breeze welcoming you, and the love of your life ready to start your exciting new chapter together! At the Tradewinds at Duran, you will experience an elegant appointed reception hall, exceptional cuisine prepared to order, attentive staff members, and a beautiful centralized location making it the perfect place to host your wedding!
To help guide you through the wedding planning process, we would like to provide you with a list of Duran’s wedding resources that will help answer many questions asked by couples. Tradewinds Duran Golf Club is open to the public, allowing everyone the opportunity to celebrate their marriage in an upscale, country club setting.
- Ceremony – You have your choice of holding your service either outside on our covered veranda, or on the golf course (two locations). Our veranda overlooks a beautiful pristine lake located directly behind the clubhouse. All locations are ideal for weddings and are picture perfect!
- Confirmation – Your event is considered confirmed upon receipt of your signed contract and deposit. Deposit is non-refundable. It is advised to confirm your date at least one year out.
- Music – Duran golf Club has a preferred list of musicians available. All entertainment must be approved by Duran, with proper insurance documentation.
- Photography – Photographs are welcomed at the facility, but are limited to the site(s) reserved for your event. A preferred list of photographers who are familiar with the site is available.
- Tradewinds Restaurant – Receptions and dinners take place in our main dining room. This beautiful gathering space is decorated in warm earth tones and features breathtaking views of the Championship golf course. The room can accommodate up to 125 guests and is surrounded by exquisite decor.
- Food & Beverage – Tradewinds has an experienced culinary team capable of providing the most exquisite of cuisines. All food and beverage that is served must be provided by the Tradewinds. Choose from Banquet Menu or sit with our Chef to create your own personalized menu. Your Event Coordinator will assist you with all special dietary food requests. Duran Golf Club is licensed to sell and serve liquor for consumption; no other alcoholic beverages may be brought to or distributed at the club.
- Linens – Tradewinds offers a selection of ivory, black or white tablecloths and various shades of napkin colors are included in your Wedding Package. We can accommodate other requests for linen/chair covers for an additional fee. Arrangements may be made through your Event Coordinator.
- Guarantees – Confirmation of the exact number of people attending your wedding is required seven (7) days prior to the event. You will be responsible for this number or the number that attends, whichever is greater.
- Setup Information – Setups and removal of equipment, displays, and/or decorations must be coordinated and approved by our Event Coordinator.
- Vendors – We work with various vendors and would be happy to provide suggestions of those we have had success with. Please consult with your Event Coordinator for the Preferred Vendor list. All Vendors must be able to provide a certificate of insurance naming Duran as additional insured.
Call the event coordinator at Duran Golf Club for wedding information at (321) 504-7776, ext. 7300.