NASA’s past, present and future is rich with stories of inspiration and determination. What better location than Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex to celebrate a wedding and your own story with your closest friends and family?
The visitor complex has the perfect venue for your wedding ceremony, reception or social hour. With historic spacecraft as your backdrop, toast to new beginnings and leave a lasting impression with your guests for many years to come.
Host your reception underneath the spaceship that traveled 125.9
million miles and inspire your guests with the 30-year history of
NASA’s Space Shuttle Program. It can happen at Space Shuttle
Atlantis. After hours, Space Shuttle Atlantis transforms to an upscale
multi-use venue. Stand nose-to-nose with this spacecraft, elevated at
a 43.21° angle with payload bay doors open. Throughout the evening,
guests are welcome to explore over 60 interactive exhibits and depart
with thrilling memories of your unique event.
ATLANTIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• Exclusive use of the Atlantis exhibit for up to 4 hours. Seated capacity of 300 guests
• Full service catering with an award-winning team of chefs
• Full bar capabilities with bar staff
• 72” round banquet tables seating 10 guests each, white full length linen, black chair covers, black napkins
• All china, glassware and silverware
• Standard centerpieces and decor
• Complimentary parking for all guests
• Event labor- setup/breakdown staff, service staff, on-site special event representative
• Customized room diagrams and menus upon request
• Event may not begin earlier than 7pm; times vary upon season.